We’re one of the world’s leading commercial debt collection agencies. Here’s a summary of our business, including our global size, length of history, success rates and financial strength rating.
Atradius Collections at a glance
Length of operations
- We have gathered experience since the year 1925
Global size and reach
- We provide commercial debt collection support throughout 96% of countries worldwide
- We’re present in 28 countries and co-ordinate our work from 20 offices around the world and our HQ in the Netherlands
- We support more than 10,000 customers
- We handle more than 90,000 cases of commercial debt every year
Average success rates
We enjoy a worldwide average success rate of 58.3%. View our interactive success rate chart.
This figure represents the value of collected payments expressed as a percentage of the total debt received, excluding insolvencies and withdrawals in 2015.
Financial strength rating
Our financial strength rating has been listed by ratings agencies A.M. Best as A (excellent) with a stable outlook, and Moody’s as A3 with a stable outlook. This confirms our strong operational performance and stability.
|Rating||A (excellent), outlook stable||A3, outlook stable|
|Last update||February 2017||July 2017|
|Website||A.M. Best website||Moody’s website|